Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas(:

Today is Christmas! Or, yesterday it was because it is 2:02am... Well, for Xmas I got many awesome things! One of my def favs was my very own iPad3(: That was the last gift I had to open. So this is how the morning went.
My brother woke me up at 7am. Since it was Christmas, I didn't sleep much the night before so I was exhausted! We ran downstairs and teared open ALL of the gifts. I got a bunch of gift cards, a Coach purse, yoga pants from PINK, fleece scarves, a vest, a scrapbook, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, headphones, UGGS, then the last gift was my iPad! It was a big box with three presents labeled #1,#2,#3. The first one felt like a book, so I was wondering why I had to open it last. My brother opened his present before me and received an XBOX, so I felt kinda left out if I just got a book, you know? So I opened the #1 present and I screamed at the top of my lungs when I saw the iPad case(: At first, I thought they got me ANOTHER iPod touch, but I screamed anyways. The second present was a case for the iPad. It clips on to it and can stand up! The third gift was a Coach iPad case for travel. Honestly, I was NOT expecting to get ANY Apple products this xmas(: I posted a bunch of pics on Instagram and Tweeted a lot on Twitter. I was in AWE! I just wanted to thank my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, & cousins for everything they got for me. I truly didn't need anything this year, but thanks for making it the best. Love you guys <3

1 comment: