Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Update

 Here's a little update of what happened. Yesterday we SUPPOSED to be called into the office to "talk" about things, but the principal didn't call us down. #Victory! I think since I confronted her, she stopped her crap real quick.UGHHH, I just want to leave my school for a week... I want to fly away like a bird, away from this drama, and be free... I want to sleepover at a friends house over an entire weekend, and go to the city. I just want to leave my school for a WEEK! She is terrible. I DESPISE her. I hate her with a burning passion... The thing I'm mad about, is that.. I was nice to her! I was her friend when no one else was... Even though she was with/liked many guys, I still was her friend. But I KNEW she was a bad seed.
  The other girl involved has been my friend since April 2012. I trusted her. I was her friend when she felt insecure. I encouraged her, and complimented her when she felt TERRIBLE about herself. Then, on 12-26-12, the girl I hate and my "friend" had a sleepover. They texted my bf all this crap about me, trying to break us up... I found out, and now of course I hate her. I TRUSTED HER!!! And she went behind my back with this girl I absolutely can't stand! Now she still wants to be friends, but I'm like, no. I can't become friends with someone like that. Do you think I should? I don't know... I guess I just need to get by three more days of this...
Love,
Just Another Girl </3

No comments:

Post a Comment