Monday, June 24, 2013

You're Creative.

  I hear, from down Santa Clause lane, that my ultimate ENEMY made a new nickname for me. I've never said my name on here, but here we go. KUNTzer. Screw you, bitch. She is a total lame ass who doesn't have a life OF HER OWN. Her life revolves around me. Most of the time, her name/her existance doesn't even cross my blonde mind, okay? She needs to get it through her thick skull, that idgaf anymore. I haven't for 2 years. But, I told my friend (who found out) that this chick is very creative. Very. Creative. In fact, she's so creative, I could shove glitter up her tight asshole, and she wouldn't even know. Like Ke$ha. But uglier. Everytime I talk about her, I seem like a really rude/mean/stupid person. All I'm doing, is venting my feelings because typing is a hell of a lot faster than writing in my diary. YES, I have a diary. Get over yourselves.
  SOOOOO, she can go screw her own butthole. Ighhttt, so that's the end. I guess? So, yea that's what I heard today. I hope whoever reads this, laughed a bit. I will later on in the week, prob... PENETRATION. K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment