Saturday, June 22, 2013

Goodbye Friend.

  Do you know what it's like, to know you've lost your bestfriend. Asking who their bestfriend is on an anonymous site, and them saying its not you. It's hard... The person you did so much with, is gone. Going to a different high school in two months, so now it doesn't matter. Why should I try? All the memories are forgotten. The notes I wrote to her, are probably stored in her closet or thrown away... I wouldn't blame her, because we don't talk. The last time we did, I wanted to hangout with her. She didn't answer... She wanted to kill herself in April, we stopped talking in around March, so I didn't know. She dumped her bf because she thought it would be easier FOR HIM, if she died while they were just friends. I kinda thought about not wanting to exist. BUT, I didn't want to kill myself. I asked to be friends again, because almost everyone left me. She told me. Why hadn't I noticed? That's right, because she pushed me away, for some reason. Idk what to do. I guess, just leave my old BFF with my enemy... Yep, she went to the dark side. Whatever. I can't do anything anymore. Goodbye Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment