Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dreams At Night...

When I lay my head on a pillow, the real world disappears. I feel like I could create my whole new world. I like to dream of love, friends, family, and even my day. I sometimes have crazy dreams about love... Things can get saucy lol! Not that inappropriate though(: I like dreaming about happy things and fading memories. That's all my dreams are. Fading memories and protruding future visuals. Yea, this entry may sound a bit idiotic or stupid, but I enjoy writing what goes through my head in the darkness.
Most people dream of doing "it" with guys or dreaming just OF guys. I'm the opposite. Sure, I can dream about my "crushes" and what not. Who cares what I dream of? I might blog about it later though(: -Love Always,
Just Another Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment