Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Real Me

 Most people don't know who this blogger is... I'm alright with that. This is meant to be secret so no one can know how much I care about people inside. Some people say I'm pretty chill and outgoing. And some girls hate everything about me. I don't seem the grasp why? Why do they hate me? Is it because I have friends on different teams and in different grades? I don't understand...
  I have a ton of friends, and a ton of enemies too. I keep asking myself, what is wrong with me? Am I just another girl to hate because people like me? I've had 5 boyfriends in my entire life. Right now I'm on lucky number 5(: He's amazing! I won't say names, as I said earlier, this blog remains anonymous. We've been going out almost a month. He makes me smile and laugh every SINGLE day(: Sometimes people yell "slut" in the hallways. I've known a girl for 7 years now, and she's had 13 boyfriends in a single school year. Last year I had 3, 1 over the summer, and this guy now. I am not a slut. All those bitches who have called me that, need to chill. I'm. Not. A. Slut.
  Now here's a shoutout to all those bitches who walk around school with their boobs hanging out and their butts stickin out. It ain't cute. It's also not cool to bully others. Yea, that's right. I hear you calling girls "fat", "ugly", "slutty", etc. The list goes on and on. You are the sluts. You may not be ugly or fat, but you're ugly on the inside.
  I've known this one girl for 8 years now. Maybe even longer... But I'm gonna tell you the TRUTH about her. She's a backstabber.. She hates me. We were bestfriends until 4th grade when everything with/about us turned ugly. Pretty much like lightening was striking up around us. We got into a stupid fight. It was beyond RETARDED! But, she proceed to spill rumors about me. That turned a BUNCH of people against me. Why would she do this, you ask? Ask the chick herself! I'm tired of it. I hear girls whispering about her and how she hates me. STFU, okay? No one cares anymore. But apparently, this bitch does. Bottom line, life isn't easy. But I've pushed through it and always will. She can go kiss up on everybody just get "better" or whatever. She can go suck butt for all I care! What matters, is that NO ONE can tear me down. Like the song "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato, I'll be rising from the ground like a skyscraper. So she can go suck my butt if she wants!
  Thanks for reading(:

No comments:

Post a Comment