Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just A Guy...

  People don't realize what goes through a girl's mind when her crush is talking to her... Some girls get butterflies and try to avoid direct contact with their man candy:P Some girls, such as myself, talk A LOT to them. I will try to be funny, cool, chill, and outgoing. I push myself towards them. It ends up working SOMETIMES. But I don't do this on EVERY guy I've ever liked. I just started this technique last year.
  Some guys just don't get the hint. Do they even care about our feelings? Do they like hurting us? I know this one guy that I dated for 3.5 months... He was my 1st boyfriend and we dated in September 2011. We were perfectly fine, except for one thing.. We barely saw eachother, but whenever we DID see eachother, he would ignore me. This strange thing went on for about 1 month. We dated from Spetember 17th-December 21st. One night I was sleepoing over at my friend's house and all 3 of us were playing Monopoly(: The whole time I was texting him... He then, out of the blue, texted me saying,
 Him: "I almost punched my bestfriend in the face today because they were making fun of me dating you. I think we need to breakup."
 Me: "But who cares what people think? As long as we like eachother enough to date."
 Him: "No. We need to breakup. I almost punched my bestfriend in the face."
 Me: "But why do people matter?"
 Him: "We're done, jeez! Goodbye."
  After I read and responded to this convo, I almost cried. He was my FIRST boyfriend and he was dumping me because his bestfriend made fun of him. Aren't some boys just a bag o' bitches? I think so. But the boyfriend I have now is WAY better than my 1st one. My 1st boyfriend can go to hell for all I care. The guy I'm with now, can go to my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment