Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Day and Boyfriend

Of course I hung out with the best guy in the world! The funny thing was, we were talking about moobs... It's man boobs, haha! It was so funny(: And I saw a bunch of my friends in the hallways and at lunch(: It was amazing!
I have a feeling that me and my boyfriend will kiss again(: The first time we kissed, it was magical! We were sitting together and he asked if he wanted to kiss him. Of course I said yes! That was my 1st ever kiss and it was perfect(: I want to feel his lips on mine once more. I want him to hold me forever when we hug. I want to hold his hand in the hallways and I'm so happy that I talk to him every single day! I love the way he hugs me too. His arms go in the exact spot, and it feels so right. Yea yea, I know this paragraph sounds all mushy or whatever. But this is how I feel about him. I have feelings you know.
Should I love him? On Monday we will have been dating for one month. Idk if I love him... Other girls say I should, but I don't. I don't want my heart broken again. It's happened before and it hurt like hell. I don't my heart to be stabbed once I give it to that special person. That's why I'm do scared of commitment. And when I mean commitment, I mean full on togetherness! Sure, I'll date a guy I really like. But that doesn't mean I automatically love them. People need to understand that. I may not love this boy, but I sure have strong feelings does him(:
-Love Always,
Just Another Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment