Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Field Trip!

  So today I went on a field trip! It was amazing(: The 75 minute bus ride there and back was hilarious. When we got to the place (Cantigny) and we got to walk around a museum and Colonel McCormick's house! Yea, to you guys it sounds pointless, boring, the list could go on and on. But it was actually REALLY fun. Outside, there were like, 10 army tanks. They were climable. So, I proceeded to climb them. At the top, my mom took a picture of me and my boyfriend. Hahaha! I loved the whole day, because I spent time with friends, climbed a few tanks, walked through a huge, beautiful estate, and I still got back to school with 15 minutes to spare. #AWESOMEDAY
 I wanted to give an update to my fellow readers:
   My next blog entry will be of a story I have been writing for a few days. It's about a girl being affected by Hurricane Sandy. Hurricane Sandy is a super storm (3 hurricanes combined right now) that is going to/is destroying the east coast. My story is to show that once someone is affected, what they're feelings would be. The story will NOT, I repeat NOT, be done. I am only 6 pages in, so... ENJOY READERS!
  I hoped you guys LOVED my colorful info above(: Stay Gorgeous(:
Love Always,
Just Another Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment