Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Life So Far...

  So today my font color is a deep purple (: Jelly? Yes. So, a lot of things have been going on in my life since 9-28-12. Well, for starters, I finally grew some balls and went to Fright Fest. Best. Night. Ever. It was amazing! I also went to the movies with my boyfriend (: We saw "House at the End of the Street". Holy crap, that was freaky. At certain parts, he would pull me towards him to cuddle. AWW moment! I really hoped we would've kissed at the end though, but having his arm around me was good enough.
  Today I had poms tryouts. They went splendid. Ha! Look, I used the word "splendid". Teehee! Anyways, I pulled my right butt muscle (weird, right?) and bruised my left knee. JUST TRYING TO DO THE SPLITS! Like, wtf? Now it hurts to walk up the frickin stairs. I feel cripple. Also, that backstabbing bitch tried out. WooHoo. Sarcasm right there, my friend. UGH, why can't she be involved with something else besides things I do? I go to a new dance studio, and she joins. I have a certain phone, she has the exact one and SAME color. Everything I do, she copies. Can't I just get a break? Next year I will. Different highschools, baby! Maybe things ARE turning up (:
  My friend (not giving names) asked me if I was in love with my boyfriend. Okay, let me answer this question, because I know you're just absolutely DIEING to hear it. No, I'm NOT in love with my boyfriend. Yes, I know most of my entries are about this special guy, but I'm sorry that I'm finally happy with someone. Yea, some people give me shit because I hangout with my boyfriend almost every weekend. Again, sorry I'm happy with someone. I can't just change my happiness for those people. I am who I am, I like who I like, and NO ONE can change it. Now, please stop asking.
  This whole blog entry is rambling about my social life for the past uhh, I don't know, 3 weeks? Who da f**k cares? I SURE DON'T. Moving on. Well, this stupid rainstorm is banging on my window. I want it to STFU. Is it TRYING to break my damn window? Hmmm, maybe... Hahaha! I also want to bring up the language I use in my entries. Yes, in almost EVERY entry, you're going to see 1 or 2 swears. This is to express my feelings, and ranting with some swears helps let it out. At 13 you can swear, right? Ehh, idk. Dang, I just looked over this entry and there is a LOT of caps words (: Heehee! I guess that's all for today, my lovelys <3 Hope you enjoyed reading!
~Love Always,
Just Another Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment