Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Texting

  So I'm just texting people and minding my own business, when my ex texts me... I dated him towards the end of last year, and I hadn't talked to him since. When we broke up, he said we wanted to try and get it right this year. But I already have a new boyfriend... I like this boyfriend more then my ex, but I don't know what to say. This was months ago, and his number just pops up. Now he's asking if I'm dating ____. I am, and I told him yes. My ex is going to the same highschool I am, but my current boyfriend is going to a separate highschool. What a coincidence! Ugh! Why can't ONE thing go my way?!
  Our convo:
Ex: Hey, are you still dating anyone?
Me: Yea... are you?
Ex: No :(
Me: Who do you like?
Ex: Nobody on red team and nobody on white team, but someone on blue team. Eighth grade. Aren't you dating Ben?
Me: Yes, why? Who's the girl.
Ex: You...
Me: Cool.
  WHY DOES HE STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME?!
  I just don't understand. He needs to move on, find another girl. We broke up in the middle of June 2012... It's October 2012, that was 4 months ago. I've found someone new, he should too. We can still be friends, but it'll be awkward if he keeps hanging on to what we HAD. I hope this all blows over by tomorrow or at least by next week. I don't want anymore drama.
  Moral of the story: Texting = Drama
Love Always,
~Just Another Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment