Sunday, March 24, 2013

  So my bestfriend, (no name given), was supposed to come to the mall with me in like an hour with 3 other girls. She said "yes" and then cancelled about an hour ago... She said that she already made plans with out friend Adam. FO'real. You choose A GUY over your bestfriend? Alright... And now she doesn't want to pick sides so she's not going with either one of us. GREAT.
  But on the bright side, I'm going wit Vinitha, Georgeanne, and Katie :) My bff Mikaela is driving to Mall of America so I miss her -tear- ANYWAYS, I wanted it to be a "ladies day" but she wanted 2 of our guy friends to come. Like, no. I mean, I wish she could've come with but whatever. I'll still have fun with my other friends, right?
  This entry isn't that long, but I wanted to tell you how my day is/gonna be and what happened. OH, and I had the worst Friday night AND Saturday day. On Friday night, I went to someone's house with Mikaela, Vinitha, and Jordan. NO ONE talked to us. That's why we left early... They played "Spin The Bottle" and that's not how I roll. I gotta bf. THEN, yesterday I went to Cole's barmitzvah and no one talked to me except 5 people outta 40. And my bully, the evil devil, and her minions were there too so that's why only 5 people talked to me. I wanted to leave. I hate them. Ugh, it was terrible. I needed to punch a hoe.
  Today will hopefully be better. It's pretty good right now. #snapchatting It's this picture app where you send pics up to 10 seconds and then it disappears. Pretty cool. I'm ADDICTED. Someone get me an intervention :/ Okay, this has been long enough hahaha! 
    Love Always,
Just Another Girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment