Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sorry For Being Me...

I want to leave. I want to get out of here. Why does life have to be so hard? I try to be the best I can be, yet you put me down. I cry almost every night, and I know you do a lot for me but you're making me miserable some days. YES, I will try and make the high school poms team. YES, I WILL eventually get my splits. No, I'm not clinically depressed. No, I'm not suicidal. But some days I feel depressed and sad. And some days, I don't want to be on Earth anymore. Nobody knows. Nobody knows all of the harsh things I go through. Yes, people have it worse than me. Yes, I understand that. One of my friends used to cut and tried to commit suicide. She has had a worse childhood. You do everything for me, and I'm grateful. But you make me depressed because of your constant yelling and threatening to leave. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being me. I'm sorry for what I've done wrong. I'm sorry for not being good enough. I'm sorry for doing enough. I'm just sorry! Okay?
Some days I want to go home and sleep so I can't think of being depressed. I don't need medication, no. No, I'm not insane. I don't cut. I don't try to commit suicide. I don't post sad statuses on Facebook. I don't think of a way to kill myself. I don't do those things. Things just get so stressful, and sometimes I don't want to deal with it, so I lock myself in my room. You don't know how hard it is. Yes, I know people have it WAY worse than me. Don't tell me, I know. I'm not perfect. I'm not the right person. I don't always make the right decisions. I apologize for being me.

Love Always,
Just Another Girl

1 comment: