Thursday, March 21, 2013

TODAY (:

  Today I was streching my splits for like one and half hours, teehee(: I figured out that if you read a book or watch tv while stretching, you don't think about the pain too much. So, I'M REALLY CLOSE! (huge applause) Yea no. On March 31st, it is me and my boyfriend's 7 month <3 OMG I'M SO EXCITED! I've only been single 10 days out of this school year... Dat shit cray. Excuse my French. Why do people say that? OBVIOUSLY you're speaking in English! Ugh, Norton wants go restart my laptop... Can't it tell that I'm writing my life story? HELLOOOOO TOSHIBA.
  This post is kind of all over the place. Well, I gotta make plans for Spring Break because it's next week #hellyeah And my boyfriend wants to hangout with me at least 2-3 times BUT I'M ONLY OFF 9 DAYS, gahhh! I just got a text from him:
Me: "Wanna hangout this Sunday then Thursday?"
Him: "That's a week from today, but alright I'm gonna miss you like HELL."
  Aww shucks(: So today I had a little quarrel with him. We talked on the phone for 20 mins because I've been getting this TINY, ITTY BITTY feeling that he's starting to like this other girl... I texted him saying it's okay if he liked someone, I just wanted him to tell me. He called and said they're just friends and he doesn't like anyone but me. I thought that was cute, but I still kind of have that feeling... I OVERTHINK TOO MUCH.
  I bought "Perks of Being a Wallflower" 4 days ago, and just finished it last night. Whoa. It changed my life, I swear. I almost cried at the end... Now I'm reading "Peter & The Sword of Mercy". It's 515 pages long(: I love books like that. I'm only on page 5 doe... I'm also stressed out with school. Let me tell you my grades.
Intro Algebra: C+
Science: A
Spanish: A
Honors L.A: A-
Honors Reading: A
P.E: A
S.S: U
 My math teacher didn't upgrade the grades yet, because I gave him corrections. And I retook a test in Social Studies, so she didn't count that. Whatever. So once they update them, I'll have all A's and B's. WOO HOO! This entry is so damn long... Alright well I'm gonna go to bed since it's 10:15pm on a school night.
   Love Always,
Just Another Girl <3

1 comment:

  1. OMG! He likes someone else (maybe...) This was forever ago, why don't you tell me things anymore:(

    It's not T is it? I know she practically shoved her boobs in his face for the first half of the school year >:(

    ReplyDelete