Wednesday, March 27, 2013

More & More Drama For Me.

  I went to a Barmitzvah last Saturday, right? And only 5 out of the 45 people talked to me the whole time we were there. It was ridiculous. All of my enemy's minions gave me dirty looks, but eff them! I gave them right back. One of my friends told me that when I left, my enemy asked, "Where's the girl with the ratchet* hair? BAHAHA!" My hair was in a braid and my hair had hair bows in it too. So, hopefully I can put a pic in to show you. (PIC DOWN BELOW) But, that bitch called my hair ratchet. UMMM, NO. I then posted a status on Facebook saying, "I've got ratchet hair? Honey, you shouldn't be talking." and people commented saying I didn't and I was like, SHOOSH YEA I DON'T. TWO days later, "her" minion comments saying she hopes it isn't about my enemy and her mother because they are both very nice people. Bullshit... So I comment saying I didn't write names, I don't know who said it, ya-da ya-da ya-da. My mom intervenes saying that she doesn't know what, who shall not be named, is capable of. Frickin tard. THIS GIRL NEEDS TO SHUT HER TRAP, I SWEAR. She needs Jesus!!!
   All in all, this bitch is trying to start MORE problems, saying it's "scouts honor" that my enemy didn't say anything when I have FOUR SOURCES. Three people tell me it's (girl named with an "S") and my enemy (girl named with a "B"). Okay? Now, I know who said it so don't act like it's not them. Stfu. I am just done with these people. Once they die, all Hell turns cold. GAHH, I just want them to leave me alone. I did NOTHING to her. Why does she stalk my Facebook at sleepovers with her "besties for now" and why does she constantly start rumors about me when I don't even talk to her? WHY WHY WHY? Is all I have to ask myself. I don't deserve this. While she tries to bring me down, that means I'm above her. She is the one stooping to her own damn level. Her and her WHOLE damn family need help. They are COO-KOO. Ugh, I need them to leave me alone. IF there is evil in your life, don't be afraid to walk away. Let them ruin everything for themselves. Their family has gone through more friends than you can count on TWO hands. What is wrong with them? The world may never know...
      *Ratchet- dirty, stinky, nasty, gross, disgusting
      ~Ex: "Shaniqua has a ratchet weave. YUCK!"~
   Love Always,
Just Another Girl <3
                            That is my hair that I wore to the Barmitzvah! Isn't it just ratchet (;

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Girl, it's SO ratchet you wouldn't even believe! JK it's fricken beautiful! They just jelly don't listen to them!

    ReplyDelete